Wrexham Personal Trainer Courses
Nexus Training are proud to have become an established provider for health and fitness training qualifications in the Wrexham area, as a result, we have a great reputation for helping our students become successful health and fitness professionals. Our Wrexham personal trainer courses are very popular with the public. Using the best training facilities and our industry experienced tutors we’re able to ensure that all our learners benefit from a completely learner-focused training experience.
Nexus Training is competitively priced fitness training provider in Wrexham, offering Active IQ certified REPS accredited courses to ensure our learners receive the highest possible standard of training.
Click below for our most popular health and fitness trainer courses in Wrexham:
• Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Gym only £450
• Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Exercise to Music only £450
• Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training (Level 2 gym and level 3 personal trainer qualifications) only £999
• Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training only £799
Unsure which qualification route is best for you? High course prices put you off? Looking to become a personal trainer?
Nexus Training has put together a booklet featuring the 7 common questions people are faced with when looking to start their education to become a personal trainer.
Some of the topics include:
- What do I need to become a Personal Trainer?
- How are the courses delivered?
- Once I’m qualified?
For further information about our health and fitness training courses in our Wrexham training venue, you can call us direct on 0151 691 6680 or request a call-back from one of our career advisers.